Afifah School’s aim is to develop every students’ mind, body and soul by promoting academic progress and nurturing their intellectual, physical, spiritual and social potential for the benefit of the wider community.
Afifah School’s success is based on producing confident and competent individuals who have a strong sense of their Islamic identity, beliefs and practices and can apply these characteristics to the contemporary world and make a positive contribution to the society that they live, study and work in.
- Promotes educational progression, motivating students to gain qualifications they can carry to their chosen career or further/higher education.
- Treats every child as an individual and provides stimulating and differential work, setting tasks and goals that are achievable and specific to the child.
- Instils piety, using the knowledge and wisdom from the Quran and examples from the life of the Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him) and His companions. To help integrate Islamic character into the pupils.
- Assists in strengthening their Islamic beliefs and practices according to the Quran and Sunnah as understood by the classical scholars but applied in the modern world.
- Offers chances to every pupil to learn about personal qualities and then expects every pupil to take personal responsibility for their own behaviour, through hard work, honesty, punctuality and politeness.
- Develops a balanced growth of personality through training of the spirit and the intellect so that students become confident and inspiring individuals.