These character building lessons take place every Friday. Some of the topics covered are female role models in Islam, Muharram, Behaviour for learning, Mental Health Day and Anti-Bullying day.
High School: Every Wednesday, Teacher and student-led assemblies take place.
Primary School: Every Thursday, Teacher and class-based assemblies take place.
- Science week
- Maths week
- English week
- Art week
- Charity week
- Ramadan/IS week
Annual Sports Competition:
Primary and High School sports competition takes place towards the end of the academic year.
Educational School Trips:
These are arranged as and when required, in accordance with the subject matter for mainly educational purposes.
High School: Giving students in Year 10 the experience in the ‘’world of work’’ for a week.
Annual Qur’an competition:
Primary and High School Quran competition takes place towards the end of the academic year.
Primary School: Booster classes take place to prepare Year 2 and Year 6 students for their SATs exams.
High School: Booster classes take place to prepare Year 11 students for their GCSE exams.
Primary School: Literacy and Numeracy focus group takes places with the Teaching Assistants every morning.
Some of the campaigns pupils have been involved in include:
- Delivering dry food to Cornerstone homeless shelter
- Share a Smile walk. Pupils participated in a sponsored walk to Manchester Children’s’ hospital and delivered toys to the play centre for long term patients.
- Regular visits to elderly care home – Limelight
- Sponsored climb in the peak district
- Ummah Welfare Trust Kidz4Kidz competition
- British Heart foundation
- Breast cancer campaign
- BBC children in need
- KS4 CV workshops and mock interviews
- 99 names of Allah competition with local schools in Manchester in partnership with Human Relief Foundation.